Projects per year
The Norwich Epidemiology Centre (NEC) is a joint venture between UEA’s Norwich Medical School, School of Health Sciences and School of Computing Sciences. The NEC leads UEA epidemiology research and welcomes collaboration with a wide range of groups undertaking population-based studies.
The Centre will provide a focus for the existing expertise within UEA, enabling researchers with complementary interests to exchange ideas and develop integrative research into population health through epidemiological research.
Specifically it aims to:
- Promote ‘population-based’, non-intervention, health and social care related academic studies, i.e. epidemiological studies.
- Develop the presence and organisation to compete for large grants and potentially doctoral training centres.
- Facilitate access to publicly available, and locally held, health-related and social care databases for the purposes of epidemiological research.
- Lead and support the writing of grant applications for associated epidemiological studies.
- Provide specific data management and data analyses for associated epidemiological studies.
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
4/01/22 → 3/01/23
Kulinskaya, E. & Mah, E. Y., Jan 2022, In: Research Synthesis Methods. 13, 1, p. 48-67 20 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile2 Downloads (Pure)
Evidence to underpin vitamin A requirements and upper limits in children aged 0 to 48 months: a scoping reviewHooper, L., Esio-Bassey, C., Brainard, J., Fynn, J., Jennings, A., Jones, N., Tailor, B., Abdelhamid, A., Coe, C., Esgunoglu, L., Fallon, C., Gyamfi, E., Hill, C., Howard Wilsher, S., Narayanan, N., Oladosu, T., Parkinson, E., Prentice, E., Qurashi, M., Read, L. & 5 others, , 10 Jan 2022, (Accepted/In press) In: Nutrients.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile