- Associate Professor in Economics, School of Economics
- Member, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science
- Member, Applied Econometrics And Finance
- Member, Behavioural Economics
- Member, Behavioural and Experimental Development Economics
1.13 Elizabeth Fry Building
Accepting PhD Students
PhD projects in applied microeconometrics, in the areas of Political Economy and Development economics (e.g voting, corruption, public finance, mostly in, but not limited to developing countries) or Economics of Education.