Activities per year
Ryan is a Lecturer in Educational Psychology for the Doctorate in Educational Psychology (EdPsyD) at UEA and is a Practitioner Psychologist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Alongside his role at UEA, he works as an applied psychologist in the South East of England.
Ryan’s professional and research interests include:
- Narrative approaches and practices in educational psychology.
- Therapeutic approaches in educational psychology.
- Qualitative research methodologies, particularly narrative inquiry and practice-based research.
- Critical educational psychology.
- Poststructuralist philosophy and its application in psychology and education.