Activities per year
Ryan is a Lecturer in Educational Psychology for the Doctorate in Educational Psychology (EdPsyD) at UEA and is a Practitioner Psychologist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Alongside his role at UEA, he works as an applied psychologist in the South East of England.
Ryan’s professional and research interests include:
- Narrative therapy and practice in educational psychology.
- Therapeutic approaches in educational psychology.
- Post Qualitative Inquiry.
- Qualitative research methodologies, particularly narrative inquiry, autoethnography and practice-based research.
- Critical educational psychology.
- Poststructuralism and its application in psychology and education.
Ryan is currently undertaking a PhD exploring the development of narrative practice in educational psychology through autoethnographgy.
- 1 Other