Projects per year
I am an associate professor at the Norwich Business School and a faculty member of the Centre for Competition Policy at the University of East Anglia. I am also the course leader for the MSc in Management. I obtained my PhD in Economics from Toulouse School of Economics and the University of Bologna. I was a guest lecturer at the University of Liege and the Universite Catholique de Louvain. My main research interests lie in industrial organisation in the digital economy.
Key Research Interests
My main research area is theoretical industrial organisation. I am currently working on competition and regulation in digital markets.
I hold a Master of Arts in Higher Education Practice and I am also a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. I have taught
- PG Digital Policy for Business, University of East Anglia
- PG Introduction to Digital Business, University of East Anglia
- PG Business Research Methods, University of East Anglia
- UG Competition and Consumer Policy, University of East Anglia
- UG International Business, University of East Anglia
- UG Information Systems for Management, University of East Anglia
- MBA Digital Systems and Technologies, University of East Anglia
- PG Management Skills and Personal Development, University of East Anglia
- PG Industrial Organization in the Digital Economy, University of Liege
- PG Economics of the Internet, Universite catholique de Louvain
- PG Industrial Organization, Universite catholique de Louvain
- Organiser of online workshops on "Competition and Digital Security Regulation" and "Considerations in the Design of Cybersecurity Policies", 2021.
- Member of the scientific committee of the LCII & CORE Workshop in Industrial Organisation in the Digital Economy in Liege, Belgium, 2018.
- Served as a referee for the following journals: B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, Economics Letters, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, European Economic Review, Information Economics and Policy, International Journal of Industrial Organization, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Manchester School, RAND Journal of Economics, Review of Industrial Organization, Review of Network Economics.
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- 1 Finished
Lam, W. M. W., Apr 2021, In: Oxford Economic Papers. 73, 2, p. 837–855 19 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile
Ennis, S. & Lam, W., 20 Jul 2021, 28 p.
Research output: Book/Report › Commissioned reportOpen AccessFile18 Downloads (Pure)
1 Downloads (Pure)
Lam, W. & Seifert, J., 31 Jul 2021
Research output: Book/Report › Commissioned reportOpen AccessFile134 Downloads (Pure)
Belleflamme, P., Lam, W. & Vergote, W., Sep 2020, In: Marketing Science. 39, 5, p. 996–1015 20 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile11 Citations (Scopus)32 Downloads (Pure)