Disruptions to global science networks have followed COVID-19 restrictions. Rather than wait for a return to normal, we propose four areas that can ensure a productive and collaborative future for marine science.
- School of Environmental Sciences - Professor of Marine Sciences
- Centre for Ecology, Evolution and Conservation - Member
- Centre for Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences - Member
- Collaborative Centre for Sustainable Use of the Seas - Member
- Environmental Biology - Member
Person: Research Group Member, Research Centre Member, Academic, Teaching & Research